9 Reasons for Oxidation Coloring of Die Cast Aluminum
The pores of the oxide film are small. The reason is that the oxidation temperature is too low, which inhibits the dissolution of the film by sulfuric acid. The oxidation temperature can be appropriately adjusted to avoid this problem.
Causes and treatment methods of dyeing, blooming and color jumping in die-casting aluminum oxidation coloring:
1. The cleaning is not clean. Insist on washing.
2. The dyestuff is not completely dissolved. Strengthen the dissolution to cause complete dissolution.
3. The temperature of the dye liquor is too high, reduce the temperature.
4. The pores of the oxide film are small. The reason is that the oxidation temperature is too low, which inhibits the dissolution of the film by sulfuric acid. The oxidation temperature can be appropriately adjusted to avoid this problem.
5. If the dyeing is too fast, the second dyeing time is too short, adjust the diluted dye solution, lower the dyeing temperature, and appropriately extend the dyeing time.
6. The sealing temperature is too low, and heating will solve it.
7. The PH value of the sealing solution is too low, use dilute ammonia water to adjust it to the standard value.
8. The stained surface is easy to wipe off. The main reason is that the film is rough, which is generally caused by the oxidation temperature being too high. Care should be taken to control the oxidation temperature within the specification range.
9. The pH value of the dye liquor is low, and it can be adjusted to the standard value with dilute ammonia water.
Hebei Oret Aluminum Alloy Co., Ltd.
Add：No. 593 Shitong Road, Tongye Town, Luquan District Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, China.
Sale Tel: +86-311-89170709/+86-311-89170708
Sale Fax: +86-311-89170898
Copyright © 2022 Hebei Oret Aluminum Alloy Co., Ltd.