How to better set the parting surface of die-casting aluminum alloy?
Die-casting aluminum alloys must use die-casting molds. We all know that die casting molds are divided into movable molds and fixed molds.
1. Parting surface of die-casting mold
Die-casting aluminum alloys must use die-casting molds. We all know that die casting molds are divided into movable molds and fixed molds. The fixed mold is a lock on the mold base of the die-casting machine, and the movable mold follows the die-casting process to complete mold closing and mold opening. The movement of the mold is called the movable mold, and the contact surface between the movable mold and the fixed mold is called the parting surface.
2. Die-casting aluminum alloy
Parting surface types After understanding the die casting mold, the following are the parting surface types. Die-casting aluminum alloy parting surface has straight type, stepped type, curved type and inclined type. The direct parting surface has the simplest structure, is more convenient to use, and has a wide range of applications. Why talk about parting surfaces
Because the parting surface involves orientation issues, when die casting aluminum alloys, it is necessary to select and determine which side of the die cast part is placed on the parting surface. There are many factors involved in this question. Generally speaking, an aluminum casting foundry will choose based on the following points:
1. When opening the aluminum alloy die casting, the die casting must be kept in the movable mold for easy disassembly.
2. Parts with high precision requirements for die castings should be located in the same half-mold.
3. The surface of die-casting aluminum alloy products with high requirements on appearance quality is generally not on the parting surface.
4. The position of the parting surface of the die-casting mold should not hinder the pouring and overflow of the die-casting process, and it should be easy to repair burrs, flashes and nozzles.
Hebei Oret Aluminum Alloy Co., Ltd.
Add：No. 593 Shitong Road, Tongye Town, Luquan District Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, China.
Sale Tel: +86-311-89170709/+86-311-89170708
Sale Fax: +86-311-89170898
Copyright © 2022 Hebei Oret Aluminum Alloy Co., Ltd.