Advantages and characteristics of aluminum alloy die castings
High production efficiency. Due to the fast filling speed and short filling time, the metal industry solidifies rapidly, and the cycle speed of die casting operation is fast.
Advantages of aluminum alloy die castings
1. High production efficiency. Due to the fast filling speed and short filling time, the metal industry solidifies rapidly, and the cycle speed of die casting operation is fast. Among various casting processes, die casting is highly productive and suitable for mass production.
2. Easy-to-use inserts. The positioning mechanism is easy to install on the die-casting mold, which is convenient for inserting the insert, and meets the local special performance requirements of the die-casting part.
3. The die-casting parts have good process characteristics, and the die-casting parts have dense structure, which not only has high strength and hardness, but also has good wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
Characteristics of aluminum alloy die castings
1. Low density and high specific strength
2. It has good mechanical properties at both high temperature and normal temperature, especially the impact toughness is particularly good.
3. It has good electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
4. There is a layer of chemically stable and dense aluminum oxide film on the surface, so most aluminum alloys have good corrosion resistance in fresh water, sea water, nitrate and various organic substances.
5. It has good die-casting performance, good surface roughness and less heat.